Monday, July 28, 2008

Beautiful, white, sandy beaches of Destin FL




   
  We found out that Jace got 3 unexpected days off so we decided to road trip to Destin, FL from July 24-27th.  It was a blast; we had never been there and the beaches were gorgeous.  It was a good thing that there was ocean and pools because it was very humid.  We did however manage to go for a bike ride early one morning and Landon enjoyed it so much that he took a snooze!  We also had fun eating out with friends and there was great shopping!  We loved it so much that we highly recommend Destin to everyone.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It looks like you guys had a blast!! I am kinda bitter and as a result of it I want our backpack back so you'll have to carry him everywhere. Looking forward to seeing you in Nov. Oh yeah can we barrow your saucer? I am thinking Landons out if it these days.

Stewart and Becky said...

HI Tami!
You look so good! I am glad that you got to run away for a while, looks like you had fun. Sorry it has taken me so long to leave a comment on your blog, I have been meaning to… promise. Things are going well for us here, Stewart fly’s out for interviews this coming Friday. A week from today… wow that’s coming up quick. Anyway I told Stew about your brother and he would love to get his info so that he can call him and ask him about the school and the town. Feel free to email me that info so that we don’t leave it on the web for all to read. Anyway, it seems strange to think that by the time I get out your way you will be moving this way. I hope all is good for you and your family. Thanks for starting your blog it is great to see what you have been doing. Talk with you later. Becky

AMIT said...

Good and very nice pics.
BPO work from home