Sunday, February 8, 2009

Accesorizing

Landon has recently discovered a love of wearing all our gear.  This is a hat that I got for Jace and he never wears, but Landon happens to love it.  Isn't he absolutely adorable in it?
GO CARDINALS!

1/27 - One day Landon just tried to put on Jace's shoes all by himself.  He got one on, but I had to help him get the second one on.  Ever since then he keeps trying on shoes and shuffling around in them.

Then the best was on 2/8 when after church he came out wearing my high heels all by himself.  I guess he likes pretty shoes because then another Sunday I got new high heels and he tried them on after church and then he kept trying to get me to put them back on.  He even tried to get his dad to put them on.  I guess there is nothing better than shiny, new, high heels.

We had these old 3D glasses from the movies and we had them out and Landon decided that he loved them.  So he was playing with them and decided to be cute and entirely too photogenic.  He almost looks like a little Albert Einstein with the messy hair and glasses.


The last accessory is a must have for every young boy.  A four wheeler of course!  The boys in his dad's family do go to Moab as much as they can get together, although it has been a few years.  We went to the boat and RV show in Louisville the weekend after the big ice storm so we could let Landon run free and so we could dream big!    It was a lot of fun although I had never been on a $500,000 boat before.  Landon found something he loved too, as you can see.


0 comments: