Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween

October 17th, 2008
We went to the zoo where they have a halloween party and they have the whole place decorated for trick or treating and many fairytale creatures and superhero characters join you.  It was a lot of fun and the weather was beautiful.
Wow, Superman is holding me!
October 25th
The ward halloween party can be described by hot dogs, runway walk, and trick or treating.  It is always a lot of fun to go room to room trick or treating and everyone decorates a room and let me tell you some of the rooms were over the top!
Our family, I dressed as if I still lived in the eighties.  It's a shame you can't really see the blue eyeliner and eyeshadow.  I actually ended up loving the lime green legwarmers, I almost wore them on a normal day.  J/K 
Landon is either a dragon or a dinosaur, we never really figured it out.  He's just whatever he wants it to be later on!
We finally got around to carving the pumpkin the day before halloween and as you can tell Landon loved it.


0 comments: