You've never had a full house until you've had 10 people and 6 kids in one house for 3 1/2 days! But even packed in we had a blast or maybe it was because we were all so close that we had so much fun. Here's all of us all dressed up for Kourtney's blessing.
Here is the happy couple and the beautiful little Kourtney after her blessing.
The Thanksgiving spread, it sure was delicious.
Bath time sure is fun with all those kids. At least the kids had fun splashing around.
What to do for fun with all those kids? Because let's face it, the boys are just big kids. Let's see we played the wii...
We played in the bounce a round...
We had campfires with plenty of smores...
And we just hung out...
Here is a great picture of Jace's and my family. We sure owe Mindy for all these great family photos. She took so many great ones I couldn't really decide what to use for the blog.





1 comments:
Oh my goodness..... I am so happy you are catching up on this blog. I love reading it!!!
Post a Comment