The Hansen family when we visited in March. Not a great picture, but we had a great time together and they adored Landon of course.

While in Idaho we of course did some spring skiing at Pebble. Jace and I are in the first picture, his little brother Colter is in the second, and his older brother Rudy and his wife Jill are in the third picture down. Jill and I had to go together for support as we are both beginners. It was fun and boy was I sore the next day!



They had some jumps there that Jace was excited to try out! Pretty good considering he never gets to go skiing here in Louisville. They have to make fake snow for their ski hill here!

When we were in Idaho we went to Boise for the day to check out some practice options. We absolutely loved Boise and we really hope that everything works out for us and we can end up there. It's a lot closer to home, but still a little warmer than Pocatello!
One night I even went out with the girls, my roommates from college. It was fun to get together at Johnny B Goods to reminisce and catch up on what everyone is doing. It's a lot of fun talking to them and makes me miss those fun, carefree college days! Go figure that just as I'm getting ready to move back to Idaho, Becky is getting ready to leave for several years for her husband's schooling! Someday we'll all get together again. Remember Boise 2010 or 2011!
Megan and Landon having a ball on the trampoline at Aunt Kristin's; I know Landon wishes he had one of these at his house. Maybe eventually!
Landon adores his older cousins and they love to give him attention. Now I just wish they were here in Louisville, Landon has been quite needy lately!

It wouldn't be a trip home without a visit to the farm. Here Landon got his first tractor ride with his Grandpa Shuldberg. He wasn't quite sure what to think, but I know he liked it. Believe me anytime you can stun Landon into silence and observation he is enthralled because when he's bored he's into everything and banging on the door trying to get outside!
The beautiful new baby Baylee Alexandria Shuldberg. David's first child and we are excited for Alanna and him, she is a little sweetheart! We are sure that's more of a tribute to Alanna! J/K! Later if she's climbing trees at two then we'll see the resemblance to David.
Grandma holding the newest addition!
Overall it was a great trip home. Everyone got to enjoy Landon and we got a little break to enjoy the big blue skies of Idaho. We hope to be moving closer to home in just a little over a year now! See eventually Jace won't be a student!





0 comments:
Post a Comment