Monday, June 15, 2009

It's a Boy or a Girl!

For those of you who haven't seen me recently or I haven't talked to you in a while here's the update.  I'm 20 weeks pregnant and I had my ultrasound.  I'm due November 3rd; I had thought previously October 30th, but oh well what's a few more days!  With Landon I was still 2 days after the ultrasound date so I better get used to the later date.  We still aren't finding out the sex so Mom and Kristin you'll just have to adapt.  The baby was healthy and everything looked good.  We are excited so here are some cute ultrasound pictures of the newest little Hansen!




4 comments:

Sara said...

Congrats I always loved getting the ultrasounds they are so fun! And we love November birthdays here!! Try for the 1st its the best! Abbie's birthday is the 6th though so anytime between those and we could share how fun!

Stephanie said...

Ooooh! I hope it's a girl. my baby needs a girl cousin to play with!!!

Unknown said...

Yeah!!!! Hummmm. I hate to tell you but I am pretty sure it's a Boy. I am really good at guessing this sort of thing. It's pretty much as good as gold a boy. After all I thought all three of mine were going to be girls so that's likr 33% right. Good odds that my guess is right. Can't wait to see you!

Jaime said...

Yea! Congrats! We had a lot of fun wondering what Ashtyn was going to be--boy or girl--of course we knew she'd be cute. :) Keep me posted and miss you tons!