Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Taylorsville Lake

My hot husband, isn't he just great at everything. Or as Oliver would say a "professional" wakeboarder! Look at the air in the second picture.

Cutie pie! He just sat there and stared at his Daddy waterskiing. He definitely liked it and was just chilling. It was funny to watch.

What a beautiful sunset and a gorgeous family. I'm so lucky to have such a wonderful husband and Landon is turning into a great toddler. He's getting so smart and learning more everyday. We had a great trip to Taylorsville Lake and it brought back a lot of good memories of being on the boat with the fam. The only difference is that the lakes here are surrounded by lots of trees and the water is much warmer.

Thanks to our good friend Cory for taking us out in his boat! He was pretty good on that wakeboard and those skis. We're definitely going to have to own a boat someday.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

show off

Jaime said...

I say it everytime but you have the cutest kid!!!
Also, I'm expecting number 2 now... :)

Janelle said...

Jealous!!! We miss you guys!