Don't we all look a little tired? I guess our new little family is exhausting!
Baby's can sleep anywhere can't they? Except Kian always wakes up when I put him in his bassinet. Go figure.
Grandma and Landon spent a lot of quality time racing cars. Landon loves cars as anyone who has seen him recently knows. He hoards them and carries them all around! Around the nursery, the playground, the house. He is so funny about it. The funniest is that his favorite cars are a truck he found at Sierra and Megan's house that they let him keep and a car of Oliver's that they let him keep. So I guess I don't need to buy him anymore as he keeps acquiring more all by his cute self.


I had heard of this idea of getting a disposable camera for the older brother to take pictures with so they don't feel left out when we are taking pictures of the baby. Landon loved it so much he just kept taking pictures until they were all quickly gone and now he wants to take pictures with our camera every time we get it out. At least we know what we are getting him for Christmas now!
My boys, aren't they all adorable together. I love having boys they are so sweet and energetic. Sometimes a little too much energy.
My two little boys, aren't they so adorable together. Landon has done really well with Kian, a little jealous at first, but he also loves him a lot. Sometimes he loves him too much, he have to harness all that love and attention.
Now that is a real MAN! He can take care of the baby and make breakfast. I knew I made a good decision when I married him. I love my hardworking, smart, dedicated, amazing man.
On Saturday when Grandma was here we had beautiful weather especially for November so we just had to get out and enjoy it. So we headed to Bernheim for some hiking and relaxing. Landon loved all the leaves and just kept sticking his feet deep in them and saying I'm sinking. I have no idea where he learned that from, but it was so funny.
We went up to the top of a tower to enjoy the view of the surrounding area and it was beautiful. The leaves were a couple of weeks past their prime, but it was still a great view (shown below). Landon must do everything we do so he's trying out the binoculars.





0 comments:
Post a Comment