While Mindy was here she kept herself busy on several mornings with some photo shoots to enhance her portfolio for her new business, Mindy Sue Photography. So we were the lucky recipients of her talents. Here are a few of the pictures we love, I must admit my favorite family picture is on our Christmas card so I didn't post that one. Thanks Mindy these turned out fabulous!
.jpg)
.jpg)
She also did a photo shoot of baby pictures of Kian. I must admit that now I'm wishing we had done this with Landon when he was a baby too! There are many adorable pictures of Kian, but I didn't want to post too many so here are a couple of my favorites, although I basically love them all.
.jpg)
.jpg)
Thanks Mindy! You are a photographer extraordinaire!





4 comments:
Awww thanks you guys!!!! Seeing your blog just made my day!!!
Nice pics!
Beautiful!
You look gorgeous! I'm thinking of getting some pictures of our new baby-on-the-way and wish I would have done it with Ashtyn too! oh well I guess. thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment