Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Spider Crickets!

Jace will tell you they are just crickets and nothing to be afraid of, and though I don't run from them like I used to, I disagree. They are huge with long legs and they jump at you, very scary. Ask Mindy and Logan who captured one from our basement or my mom who smashed one with a book. I had never seen them until I moved to Louisville. They seem to like our unfinished basement we occasionally see one in there, but we moved a treadmill away from the wall and there hiding behind it were these lovely specimens. Sorry all you PETA members, but we grabbed the raid and the spider crickets are no longer with us.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

YOu have NOOOO idea how grossed out i am.....I sleep down there...NEVER AGAIN!!!! Words cannot describe.... I think I MIGHT VOMIT.

Jace and Tami said...

Whatever, drama queen!!! We hardly ever see any down there, it was just a fluke.

Adri said...

Hey Tami...I stumbled upon your blog from a link on the Romeriell's blog. So fun to see pics of your cute boys! "Hello" to you and Jace from Chad and I!
-Adri Murdock