Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmastime at Mark and Krystal's

Before Christmas we went to visit Jace's brother Jordan and Stephanie for a few days and we had a lot of fun watching movies and playing games in Quincy, Illinois and then we went to visit Mark and Krystal in Kirksville for a few days.  On Christmas Eve we went sledding for Landon's first time in Kirksville.  It was cold, but a lot of fun.  Landon acts comatose in the cold and just stands there; it is pretty funny.  It is great seeing Dylan, Ashlynn, Logan, and Emmalynn get so big and capable.  Below is Dylan, Logan, and Krystal.
Ashlynn
Dylan
Emmalyn, Mark, and Logan
Jace and Landon

Later that night we hung out with Mark, Krystal, and Krystal's brother LW and his girlfriend and played mad gab and then played rock band.  Krystal and I got some quality while wrapping presents and got done just in time to see Mark try the one man rockband at about 2:30 in the morning.  He got through about 55% of the song.  Not bad!

Christmas Morning
Last year at Christmas time Landon was only a few months old so we were excited for this year and seeing his reaction.  I think he had more fun with all the kids enthusiastic and ripping into the presents.  We took a few presents for Landon to open up there and opened up the rest later that day when we got home.  Below is Logan opening up a football from Dylan (I think).
Ok, I know I look like crap, but it was Christmas morning, no makeup!  At least Landon looks cute enjoying his new toy.
Landon enjoying playing with Logan's new toy truck, look at that expression he loves it.  And a basketball hoop to start practicing young.  He actually likes to climb through it and carry it around, until he gets stuck in it and needs help.  Emmie looks cute in her pajamas in the background.  Somehow I didn't get that many pictures of the other kids, but needless to say we had a blast that morning.  And when we left Dylan and dad were busy playing a new wii light saber game.  We had a lot of fun being with family for Christmas and we thank them for putting up with us for a few days.


0 comments: