Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The Lamprechts in Louisville

The Lamprechts came to visit the day after Christmas.  Mindy and I went shopping for a few hours and it was  a lot of fun shopping without any children.  Then we allowed the boys to go frisbee golfing one day and out to play tennis the next.  We also played a lot of wii, tennis especially, and Jace and I beat Mindy and Logan of course! :)  Then one day we all went to the park with the kids and it was a lot of fun.  The weather was perfect and sunny as you can tell from the pictures.  The kids all had fun chasing each other around.

Mindy and Tulie

Oliver, Logan, and Sawyer

Oliver and Landon

Landon

Landon wanting to be just like his daddy!

Another picture of Landon and daddy having fun and bonding.  We love the little guy even though he can be quite the handful.  Even though it was from a couple weeks earlier I thought I would throw it in here.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I want to come see you!