The beginning of a new year brings many new things, for us the prospect of being that much closer to graduation. For some reason January 1, 2009 seems a lot closer to July 2010 than December 31, 2008 did! I know just a mind game, but still exciting to be in 2009. Landon took a lot of really cute pictures the first week as if to say I'm going to start off the new year right! So my goal this new year is to catch up and stay on top of my blog. If you haven't noticed I've posted about 5 months worth this last month! So here's to a great new year!
Landon decided to eat pineapple straight out of the bowl; hey the dogs get to do it all the time!
Landon loves to drive the cars, in fact every time we get in or out we begs to be put in the front seat and push the buttons and turn that steering wheel. I guess he's going to autocross like his Grandpa Hansen.
Landon loves the vacuum - the cord, pushing it, riding it. About two weeks after this he went and got me (leading me by my hand) and had me get the vacuum out and give him a ride. I guess that's one way of getting mom to do her housework.
Finally putting away the Christmas decoration and taking down the tree. I love having a tree up, but my living room sure feels bigger after I take it down. Landon loves the christmas tree ornaments too. He broke several glass ones, so I bought plastic ones for the bottom half of the tree and then he would take them off and leaves them all over the house. Nessa liked this as she liked the red threaded ones and would carry them around until all the thread came off all over the house. As you can tell, our house was a mess over Christmas, but we sure had a lot of fun making it! Just not cleaning it all up.
And here is just a little video clip of fun around the Hansen house a little dancing to Christmas music and of course playing with the computer. Landon does have a fascination for all things electrical, high tech, and expensive.





1 comments:
oh I love this post. I love seeing your family. Jace's dancing was the cutest!!
Post a Comment