1/9 - I was just changing Landon when he got excited about being naked and wouldn't let me put his diaper back on. He was such a little poser for the camera, just like he always is. We sure love all the funny things he is constantly doing!
1/17 - We got this wagon with beach toys this summer and since he started walking he loves to pull it around and sometimes he tries to sit in it so we combined his two loves, the wagon and his bath. He absolutely refused to get out of the wagon. It was a fun bath, but a little difficult to wash him when he wouldn't even stand up in the wagon.





1 comments:
He is such a good mix of you two. Sometimes I see pictures of him adn think--wow he looks JUST like Tami, then before I can finish the thought I'm sure he looks just like Jace. :)
Post a Comment