Thursday, September 17, 2009

Sidewalk Art

One of Landon's presents was some sidewalk chalk since he had fun with it at Grandma Shuldbergs. He really gets into it if you can't tell from the chalk everywhere. He thinks it's fun to draw on himself and everything around. Personally I like the pink chalk on the butt. It's been the best couple of dollars I spent. He has really enjoyed it these last couple of months.
























Here's my little cutie pie playing with his trains while trying to fill his daddy's big shoes. Landon loves shoes whether his dads, his own, or his mommy's high heels. Look at those big blue eyes. I hope his little brother or sister has them too!












Landon has fun playing in our or our neighbor's yard. Here's some video of him playing, me at 34 weeks, and the second big bruise he has gotten on his forehead in a couple of weeks.

0 comments: