Monday, September 21, 2009

Rocking Out!

We gave into temptation and finally bought Rock Band 2 because we found an awesome deal on it. It's a lot of fun and we all enjoy it. Jace is pretty good on the guitar. I can survive on easy but have no real skills except it is fun.

Landon looks like quite the rocker, doesn't he? He really likes playing on them of course. He likes markers also as you can tell. We sure love our cute little rockstar.

Landon has absolutely loved his bike rides this summer. He can say ride and he will run grab his helmet and beg his daddy for a ride. There is nothing he loves more. It is so cute and gives mommy a nice break!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

We have one of those for Sawyer but have not ever used it. It looks like a lot of fun. Tami I want to see a giant picture of you. I mean a lovely picture of u!