This year Jace wasn't excited about turning the big 30, but I reminded him a lot of good things are coming this year: a new baby and finally graduation! We got him a little something to help him keep in shape since he is getting OLD!
I wanted to see what 30 candles looked like ablaze. So there you are. Jace thought it would be easy to blow them all out, but it wasn't as easy as he thought. I sure had fun watching him try though.
It's like putting out a small forest fire!
But seriously, despite the teasing, I'm grateful for such a wonderful husband. He works really hard at school, but always makes time to spend with Landon and me. He is a wonderful father and Landon adores playing with his fun loving dad. He has worked a long time to be where we are now and I'm grateful for the bright future for our family. Thanks honey for all your love even through all the pregnancy hormones and painting my toenails when I can't reach them anymore! We love you!





1 comments:
Yeah thirty was hard for Logan too. Thirty candles. I don't know if I even made Logan a cake. I am sure I did I just don't... remember.... They are so old!!
Post a Comment