At Halloween time there is no place more fun than the zoo. So we hit the road early this year for some Halloween festivities. Landon was Superman because he likes to use his blankets as capes, thanks to his dad. He does make an adorable Superman if I do say so myself. We couldn't get Landon to look at the camera when we got to Shrek. He was certainly fascinated by him!
Landon even went on the Superman slide with his daddy!
The little maze for the kids. It was muddy, but Landon had fun running around.
Landon's favorite thing at the zoo? THE CANDY! He soon got the hang of trick or treating and was in candy heaven, since we let him eat the whole time we were in the zoo. Nothing like a little sugar high before bedtime! The zoo was fun and we are looking forward to real trick or treating since Landon is old enough this year to really enjoy it!
Here's just a little extra. Landon had just woken up from his Sunday nap and was a little grumpy so we were watching AFV when kitty clips came on and Landon was busting up and we though it was adorable.





2 comments:
this is so cute! I miss that buy. He is so sweet. He looked so cute in his costume!
**I heart superman** Landon is such a cutie! I laughed and laughed watching your video. Isnt it amazing what tickles them at this age?? A few more days and we will get to find out if we are having a neice or nephew?? I am very excited for you!
Post a Comment