Here I am at 39 weeks. There is no more room for baby and I am hoping that I have this baby soon. We are very excited to find out if we are having a boy or a girl! Landon doesn't quite know what is going on so we'll see how he adjusts. Now that I finally got my blog all updated I'm ready for when out little one arrives to post all about the new addition.
Overheard...
1 year ago





3 comments:
You look so good pregnant. I'm jealous! I can't wait to her the big news. It's awesome that you waited to find out. How fun!
you're such a cute pregnant! Good luck! I hope you have a baby soon!
Ahhhh! what a round little basketball you have for a belly. You look great. :) Can't wait to find out what you guys are having. good luck.
Post a Comment