For Christmas I had gotten Jace tickets to the Indianapolis Pacers vs. Cleveland Cavaliers game. It gave us something to look forward to and was a lot of fun. Here's us enjoying the game. Kian got to go at just 3 months old, but poor Landon had to stay home.
Isn't Kian so cute and big? Jace wants it noted that Shaq and LeBron are both in the picture! See, we are cooler just by this picture. Below LeBron shooting the ball. I was just happy to get a decent picture, too bad I missed the dunk.
For half time they had the world record unicycling bowl flipper or something like that. She was awesome though. That's what I'm going to do in a separate lifetime when I actually have coordination!
We just wanted to prove that we do sometimes have a life and its not all kids and school. Although the next few months we really won't. I hope we got enough enjoyment out of this game to last us until June!





2 comments:
Let it be known that we live near Mr. James... we would be in the same ward! So eat that one. Who is cool now. We could go through his garbage if we wanted too.
How fun! We went to a Jazz game and saw a bowl flipper once. I wonder if it is the same one...?
Post a Comment