Saturday, February 6, 2010

Hanging at Home

Landon loves to have books read to him right before bedtime. He always wants us to keep reading, but I think it's because he delaying bedtime. Here's daddy helping out with his boys.

Aren't they cute together relaxing and watching some cartoons? It's moments like these that make me glad I have two adorable boys. Just don't ask about all those other moments.

First daddy was holding Kian, then the doggies wanted up, so of course Landon climbed on too. Can you say a handful or in this case a legful! Landon likes to torture the doggies by running them over with cars, throwing balls at them, and chasing them with sticks! They run and when cornered fight back. I just hope everyone survives these "fun" moments.

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

you have adorable boys! oh my goodness. Kian is a doll and we want to meet him sooo badly! we love you guys!