Tuesday, March 2, 2010

My Hat

Landon is now sleeping in his big boy bed so we now have the crib set up for Kian, mobile and all. Landon has enjoyed jumping in the bed and playing with the mobile. One morning he came into my room saying my hat, my hat wearing the mobile on his head. I thought it was adorable so after I finally found my camera I made him put it back on for a picture.

We just had to try the "hat" on Kian.

Landon wouldn't let me take pictures without doing the same. At least he does use that Christmas present sometimes.

Well it's been a long time since I posted since I've been busy with the house and my church calling. The house is now officially up for sale and I just have to keep it clean. A feat easier said than done. Here's to hoping the next few months go smoothly and we move to Boise!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

adorable adorable adorable. good luck with selling the house!

Janelle said...

Your boys are getting so big! We miss you!