~This post is dedicated to Mindy. I like how you tell all that you have experienced so I'm doing my post about my week the same way you always do!~
I like that I can watch Netflix on my tv via my wii. Technology has come a long way since my first computer when I was eight!
I like the zoo and the new baby animals. I don't like all the people at the zoo.
I like hearing Landon laugh at the monkey as he climbs and swings all around.
I like hearing Kian laugh at Landon as they sit across the table from each other.
I don't like Landon running away from me in the Church parking lot and trying to chase him in my high heels.
I like the crockpot now and my new favorite cooking website crockpot365.blogspot.com.
I like that Jace loves crockpot dinners.
I like that everything is good right now with our plan to move to Boise.
I don't like it when it feels like everything is falling apart with our future plans.
I don't like cooking without cheese.
I like that I can eat cheese.
I'm glad there are good butter substitutes and I can't tell the difference in potatoes or cookies.
I'm glad Kian has two teeth and can roll over. I wish he wouldn't get any bigger, he is so cute and sweet at this age.
I like all the new words Landon is learning.
I like the movie Cars.
I don't like the movie Cars over and over!
I love Alias, a show I had never really watched until now.
I don't like trying to get Landon to bed lately.
I like that Kian loves eating his rice cereal and has gotten the hang of eating real food very quickly.
I love spring and everything blooming.





4 comments:
awww. I love it. You NEVER ERVER EVER post anything about you. It helps me feel close to you....."I like it a lot" as forest would say.
I love this post!!!
Tami, Mindee's snl, I can't think how else to reach you. So I'll blogstalk. Thinking about your gf-cf bread search. Try gf mommy/gobsmacked's sorghum oatmeal bread. Even try the remix at my site. Use the bread hints there, they really help. It's gf/cf and it's so fabulous that we serve it for our sacrament and non gf'rs want the recipe. It is so forgiving and easy and you can switch out flours for what you have in the cupboard as I have very easily. Good luck. It's a long comment, thank goodness you don't have to post it. hurray and ttfn. Maybe now I can sleep. Pshaw, who needs sleep.
Enjoyed your post! Ditto on all that. :) Hope to see you again, someday.... :)
Post a Comment