Thursday, July 23, 2009

Krazy Kent!

Landon and Tulie got along great together. It was pretty fun to watch. Here they are causing mayhem together. Ok, maybe not mayhem in these pictures, look they even took turns. Every horse should be able to ride double!























Sand Angels
We aren't specifying who are the angels!


















Bonding moments on the dock!


















The boys having fun and throwing the frisbee. First Jace is throwing the frisbee and it's midair and in the second Logan is catching the frisbee with a splash. Aren't our men hot, athletic types?


















Oh what fun can be had with dirt, water, and a shovel.












Our little family enjoying the beach. I know, I know I'm getting so big!


















The playground there also! What fun sand, surf, and toys every kids dream. We sure had fun at the lake with Mindy and Logan. Landon loves playing with his cousins! It was funny that he was slightly scared of the sand and would only go on it with someone. I guess he didn't remember last summer on the beach.



























We had a wonderful time with the Lamprecht gang and we would do it all over again! Thanks for all the wonderful food, being such great hosts, raspberry pie, ice cream runs, picking blueberries in the backyard, helping Jace find those crazy old garbage pail kids cards, and playing frisbee in the backyard even though I'm sure your neighbor wasn't too happy with his house being nailed multiple times! We love you and miss you already. I don't know if we can wait until Thanksgiving, especially Landon.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Howdy! What a neat post. This touched us very much. Thank you for your love and for the sincere comments about being with us. We miss you too and wish we could be together for longer. Tulie and Oli still talk about their little cousin Landon and if Sawyer could talk, he would probably coo, "Lando." Love you guys.

Stephanie said...

how cute. looks like it was fun!

Stephanie said...

it is sad not being able to go back for the funeral. jordan wants to but we really don't have the money. so unless a miracle happens, then we're stuck up the creek without a paddle. :( miss you guys!!!