Thursday, July 9, 2009

One Year Wiser? or Just Older!

I am so proud of my cucumber plant, it has kind of overtaken everything.  It grows like a weed.  Here we are holding our first cucumber!  Which we found on my birthday, what a great present.  There are quite a few little ones growing also.

Landon carried the cucumber around for the next hour and you can see his reaction when we cut it up.  We'll have to give him a pet cucumber later when we have more.

So sad, Landon loved his pet cucumber, but daddy loves eating it more.  He loved the garden fresh cucumber.

I have the best husband in the world.  About a week ago we went shopping for my birthday and he let me get what I wanted.  I know it's kind of lame, but I chose to get some more pots and pans.  He had a really long day at school and yet he made time to take me out and bring me home a dozen gorgeous white roses!  I sure love him.

I love strawberry dream cake!  I made sure to make it seeing as I don't have an excuse to make it that often.  So as you see I had a great bday!  Thanks everyone for calling and making my day extra special.  I think I got sung to 5 times, we love and miss all of you!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Do we have a birthday here??? Yeah we sure love you!!! Happy Day!!

Goodwin Family said...

happy late birthday Tami! sounds like you had a great one!!

Unknown said...

the picture of Landon crying at the loss of his pet cucumber is hillarious!

Stephanie said...

thanks so much for your comment. i appreciate it. knowing that someone cares is really nice. oh, love landon and the cucumber. classic!